Are you an ambitious and motivated Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with proven experience working on residential projects?
We are looking for an office-based Technician/Technologist with an in-depth practical knowledge of Building Regulations and Construction in the Residential Sector. Experience of Planning Processes and Building Regulations detailing, able to work drawings up from agreed design to working drawing sets and gain approval. You will need to use AutoCAD quickly and efficiently in producing 2D working drawings. Attention to detail and good presentation is essential, being able to work on your own or part of a team and resourcing 3rd party consultants.
To be considered for this role, you will have;
• Proven experience within building/engineering sector in a similar role
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skills in AutoCAD 2D
• Working knowledge of construction detailing and current legislative requirements
• The ability to prioritise and organise own work with minimum supervision, working to deadlines and with competing priorities