Associate Structural Engineer
• Leading a team of engineers and technicians to successfully delivery on a variety of civil and structural engineering projects.
• Assist in the preparation of fee proposals and design programmes.
• Attend meetings and manage project and client expectations.
• Ensure technical compliance of project work.
• Manage and monitor the financial and programme performance of projects and more junior employees.
• Assist in the business development of the company.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
• Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering, minimum 2:1.
• Chartered Engineer with MIstructE or MICE
• Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience in the successful management and design of construction projects.
• Strong verbally and in written communication skills.
• Ability to use technical software such as CSC Tekla, TEDDS, CADS Analyse 3D and AutoCAD/Revit would also be beneficial.
• Comprehensive understanding of current British Standards / Eurocodes, codes of practice and industry good practice is essential.
• Understanding of the CDM Regulations.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is essential.