On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Civil Draughtsperson to work for one of our clients based in Immingham. This is a contract position for approximately 3 - 6 months, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
• Experience of the UK Civil Engineering industry.
• Ability to produce GA’s, details, reinforced concrete drawings and bar bending schedules, drainage layouts & details.
• A minimum of 3 years’ Civil Engineering detailing experience.
• Full working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D software.
• Ability to raise & interpret TQ’s.
• Ability to interpret Engineers’ calculations.
• Knowledge of the relevant British Standards and Building Regulations.
• Must work well as an individual and/or part of a multi-discipline team.
• Strong communication & organizational skills.
• Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude with the ability to meet tight deadlines
An understanding of the following would be advantageous: -
• Site experience with regards to site measurement & levelling.
• Detailing building works.
• Aqueous liquid retaining structures.
• Point cloud survey analysis.
• Ability to understand and read piping isometrics and structural steelwork drawings.