On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Clerical Support Administrator to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is contract position for an initial 12 months, after which time will be re-assessed.
Hours of work
This role is part time and is dictated by the PHA Schedule, to give you an indication of hours, the 2018 schedule study weeks are set at 40 weeks, however as some of the studies overlap the core PHA scribe will cover circa 31 weeks during 2018 (with other weeks being covered by the back-up scribes!). In 2019 we have an estimated 40 weeks study schedule. The 31 weeks is based on 40hrs p.w. Mon-Fri 0800-1630hrs.
To provide PHA Scribe administration within the HSE Department, study dates dictated by the agreed annual PHA Study strict schedule.
Scribe duties will involve precise, accurate data entry into Pro 8 PHA software.
- Provide efficient scribe administration in support of annual PHA Study programme.
- Effective and accurate collation of information for data entry into Pro 8 PHA software.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Data entry into IMPACT system any subsequent Action Items following studies.
- Reliability to adhere to annual study dates
- Flexibility is vital to accommodate programme amendments.
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident and works well within a team
- Ability to understand user needs, interact with the businesses.
- Flexible and adaptable to change