On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Construction Manager to work for one of our major clients based in Stanford Le Hope. This is contract position working 40 hours per week for approx. 6 - 12 months.
To oversee and manage all construction activities relating to our clients projects. For clarity our client have been delegated the responsibility to undertake projects on behalf of Morzine who run and operate Thames Oilport.
Current projects include:
- Demolition of the 40-Series Tank Bund
- Reconstruction of the 40-Series Tank Bund
- The Kerosene Project covering the importation, storage and road loading of the product
Civil/Structural, Piping/Mechanical and EC&I Contractors are employed at Thames Oilport for the implementation of these projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Input into design for existing and new projects
- Scheduling of construction and commissioning activities in the overall project plan
- Establish and manage the required construction management team such as Supervision and Control of Work
- Daily oversight and management of Contractors involved in the implementation of projects including monitoring of progress
- Ensuring adherence of construction to CDM/HSE requirements
- Prepare internal reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to manage risk, prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Key interfaces include:
- Site Project Manager
- Project Team Members
- Design Contractors
- Construction Contractors
- Morzine Operations and MainatenanceTeam
- Morzine HSE Manager