An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Crane Engineer to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations - Grimsby based.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide high level technical expertise to the rest of the business.
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of all relevant compliance and regulatory rules and procedures that relate to the Lift and Crane discipline.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Ability to problem solve in difficult demanding site conditions.
- Maintaining effective relationships with all team members.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Reacting to a demanding customer base.
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who –
- Has relevant experience working within the crane industry.
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Has the ability to understand hydraulic pneumatic, and electromechanical circuits and must be prepared to undergo the necessary training and assessment required.
- Has a full cleaning driving licence with towing category.
- Is able to work on site and with own initiative.
- Holds a LEEA qualification (desirable).
- Has the ability to problem solve and think out of the box
- Is able to work at heights.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the company pension scheme.