Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer with mechanical and electrical experience based from a modern manufacturing facility near Scunthorpe.
Our client have grown from strength to strength, acquiring two sites and have become a leader in their specialist industry. They pride themselves on producing a high-end, quality product whilst investing in the latest machinery, training and opportunities for their employees to develop their careers long term.
As the Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will provide maintenance services to the site whilst putting safety procedures into practice and take ownership of improvement activities and support site projects.
You will be part of the Management team - ideally you will have experience in a leadership role although training will be provided if required.
- Actively manage safety issues, communicate to the business what actions need to be undertaken
- Deliver fast and effective electrical and mechanical fault finding and put corrective measures into action
- Carry out total productive maintenance and reactive maintenance
- Open and flexible to complete all areas of maintenance across the sites
- Maximise in house training and engineering skills wherever possible
- Create and maintain planned maintenance schedule records
- Demand high safety standards across all areas of the business
- Qualified time severed apprenticeship trained Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
- Past experience working in a multi skilled maintenance position (woodwork background preferred)
- 18th Edition qualified
- Proven ability to fault find and problem solve
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team
- Must be self-motivated with a can-do attitude
Working hours – Monday to Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am – 12:45pm
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
25 days annual leave