On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Pembroke. This is a contract position, working full time on a nine day fortnight.
Role: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer to work within the engineering design department at a working refinery to assist in the completing ongoing OPEX projects and minor CAPEX work.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
• Perform Site surveys.
• Complete project design estimates.
• Liaise with Project Engineers to produce design / construction deliverables for various refinery projects.
• Working knowledge of electrical installations within hazardous areas.
• Cable sizing and selection.
• Complete protection studies.
• Lighting design and selection.
• Typical documents to be developed would include Cable Routing Drawings, Load Schedules, Location Plans, Cable Schedules, Single Line Diagrams, and processing associated QA/QC Test Documentation.
• Preparing purchase specifications.
• Address technical queries from the installation sub-contractor
• Verify ‘as-built’ documentation post-construction.
• HNC or equivalent in Electrical discipline
• 5 or more years’ experience within the O&G industries.
• Engineering Apprenticeship plus formal design office training
• Experience on LV & MV voltages up to 11KV.
• IET 17th Edition qualification.
• Proficient in the use of Auto Cad
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Access.