On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Pembroke. This is a contract position, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Engineer to work within the Electrical Engineering Design Department on a working refinery to assist in completing new CAPEX/OPEX projects.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
• HNC in a suitable subject (Electrical Engineering).
• 5 or more years’ experience within the O&G industries.
• Experience on LV & MV voltages up to 11KV.
• IET 17th Edition qualification.
• Proficient in the use of Auto Cad
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Access.
• Perform Site surveys.
• Complete project design estimates.
• Liaise with Project Engineers to produce design/construction deliverables for various refinery projects.
• Working knowledge of electrical installations within hazardous areas.
• Cable sizing and selection.
• Complete protection studies.
• Lighting design and selection.
• Typical documents to be developed would include Cable Routing Drawings, Load Schedules, Location Plans, Cable Schedules, Single Line Diagrams, and processing associated QA/QC Test Documentation.
• Preparing purchase specifications.
• Address technical queries from the installation sub-contractor
• Verify ‘as-built’ documentation post-construction.