Electrical Maintenance Technician
On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician with a willingness to undertake some Mechanical duties where required. The position is based in Grimsby – it is a contract position with an initial duration of 6-12 months, also potential to go perm.
The role briefly comprises;
- Support of the Engineering team of 3 in the maintenance of electrical equipment across the TAL facility
- Ensures timely completion of engineering work including day-to-day maintenance and internal work orders as requested
- Inspections of assets across the facility to ensure reliability, safety and efficiency
- Assists Engineering team in identifying and implementing engineering improvements
- Undertakes basic rigging, slinging, and manual handling of assets as required
- Familiarisation of Control Systems (we use DeltaV) is an advantage.
The position is Mon – Fri, 8.00am – 4.00pm 37.5 hours per week with 30 minutes for lunch.
As we are a 24/7 operation, the ability to work occasional overtime out of hours and at weekends is also a requirement.