Electrical multi-site engineer looking for a new challenge with room to build the electrical maintenance/small works division
Previous experience working as a Qualified Supervisor is desirable, along with the ability to train and mentor electricians and apprentice electricians by communicating concisely, both verbally and in writing. The ideal candidate will be a qualified electrician with many years of experience and a natural affinity for detail and numbers. A varied background is desirable due to the variety of our contracts which span the full range of electrical contracting.
- 17th Edition qualified
- City and Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 qualified
- Fully familiar with Electricity at Work regulations, the current edition of BS7671 and codes of practice and guidance documents for the work undertaken
- Ideally experienced with using ClickCert
- A holder of a full current driving licence
- Knowledge of Emergency lighting and fire alarm regs advantageous IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent advantageous