On Line People Limited are currently looking for a HVAC Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Birmingham. This is initially a 3 month contract position working full time hours, which will then be reviewed after this period. The right candidate will be carrying out installations within first 3 months, thereafter high possibility of overseeing the full installation process.
HVAC Consulting Engineer
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an Award Winning green technology product, which is insurance backed, minimum of 10% performance guaranteed and furthermore, we have exclusivity in the UK, this product is called “IceCold” used in Heating, Chilled Water, Ventilation, Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Systems. We are looking for a keen enthusiast to help and develop a team of HVAC Engineers to successfully install “IceCold”.
• To install “IceCold” competently (full training provided)
• To train and overlook other HVAC Engineers to carry out installations
• To undertake practical laboratory and field based work
• Complete tasks within SLA requirements, with work orders opened and closed in real time
• Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards,
• Effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
• Carry out work in accordance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best safety working practices at all times
• Ensure appropriate audits and checks are carried out in line with standards provided.
• Complete engineering surveys and technical reports as necessary
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Have a current EPA 608 license
• Hold a valid UK driving license
• Educated to degree or equivalent level and above in an engineering or science- related subject
• Practical experience and/or aptitude and interest in applying scientific and engineering principles to overcome resistance to innovation
• HVAC: 3 years
• Commercial/financial awareness and business development experience
• Excellent customer relationship and team player skills
• Good English speaking and communication skills
• Proficient in use of MS Office software for reports, data analysis and presentations
• Good organisational skills, Self-motivated and focuse