On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in the Dundee area. This is a permanent position for the right candidate, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Our client is a market leader in the biogas engineering sector. The Maintenance Engineer will support the safe, efficient and effective running of our AD plants in the UK. You will complete the scheduled service and maintenance of AD plants, as well as providing a reactive maintenance service in accordance with site requirements. This role will support 3 plants between Edinburgh and Aberdeen, ideally you will be based in the Dundee area.
You will ensure that the plant components are working at full capacity, and duties include:
- Completing all maintenance and safety checks;
- Undertaking preventative measures to avoid future problems;
- Carry out installation and maintenance work, repairs and part changes;
- Reporting faults and breakdowns;
- Minimising down time;
- Liaise with external contractors to arrange specific repairs &maintenance work;
- Ensure best practice & compliance with health and safety requirements;
- Other duties as required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer with good electrical and mechanical skills that is looking to be a part of a growing company where you will be instrumental in the success of this growing business.
Dundee, Scotland, covering our plants in East Scotland between Ellon and Edinburgh.
£26,000 - £31,0000 per annum, 24 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, life assurance, cash plan and van + fuel card for business use only.
- Experience as Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Fitter;
- Problem solving ability;
- An analytical and logical approach to decision making;
- Possess strong IT skills (Microsoft Office etc.);
- Relevant City & Guilds qualification or equivalent;
- Have a good understanding of all health and safety regulations;
- Be organised and an excellent communicator;
- Excellent time management;
- Excellent attention to detail.