Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is Electrically biased for one of our major clients based in Lincolnshire. This is a temporary position for around 6 months but could potentially lead to permanent.
Purpose of the role:
To undertake electrical and mechanical repairs in two fast paced production environments, as well as any maintenance activity that occurs on an 80 acre site.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Respond to breakdowns, emergency repairs and unplanned issues to ensure production loss is kept to a minimum,
- Ensure existing working practices are followed at all times
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintenance and repairs of all equipment within each department.
- Assist in development of PPM system, identify inefficiencies, provide solutions to production problems.
- Recognised apprenticeship and qualification in electrical/mechanical discipline
- Knowledge of Electrical/Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge of automated PLC control systems
- 17th - 18th edition
- 5S, CI and ongoing fault solution experience
- Knowledge of IEE Wiring regulations