Performance & Production Coordinator
On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Performance & Production Coordinator to work for one of our major clients based at the South Humber Bank, Stallingborough.
The role of the Performance & Production Co-Ordinator will support the business to achieve production targets safely, efficiently and within environmental limits, deliver customer satisfaction, maximise commercial value from the asset and support the delivery of the business plan.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the key responsibilities and duties will include:-
- Co-ordinating of generation production plans, providing a key interface with Traders, Operational, Maintenance and Engineering teams to ensure that commercial impacts are minimised by establishing systems to monitor site thermal efficiency, reliability, availability and ensuring outage schedules are delivered to time
- Establishing a performance model, individual to South Humber Bank that can track efficiencies across all aspects of plant corrected back to ISO conditions. Monitor and report on degradation and make recommendations for improvement projects and maintenance
- Making recommendations for reliability and efficiency improvement projects and upgrades, assisting in business justification cases where necessary. Drive project delivery through self and others and ensure plant performance tests are planned, executed to agreed timescales, monitor OEM performance tests where necessary
- Responsible for ensuring effective liaison and communication (verbal and non-verbal).
- Achieve production to nomination targets in a safe and effective manner thereby satisfying customer
- Responsible for collating and communicating benchmark data
- Responsible for ensuring that the requirements of the Generation (Grid Code), EU ETS and PPC Licences are fulfilled, data collected and timely reports submitted. Ensuring statutory and internal reporting requirements are delivered on time to the required standard.
- Managing the interaction, where applicable, with NGT/Gas Supply Networks and respect of energy requirements and supply, to ensure awareness and understanding by all and in doing so contributes to the effectiveness of the working relationships
Our Ideal Candidate:
- CCGT process knowledge including plant performance and thermodynamic understanding - desirable
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate industry operational policies, procedures and standards, with the ability to apply these to gain competitive advantage – essential
- Experience of power plant operation within the power generation, or similar process industry - essential
- Demonstrable competence in use of IT/IS skill e.g. MS Office, OSIsoft applications (PI Processbook, PI Coresight)
- Working knowledge of Performance Models/Tools and Optimax or similar performance tools is required.
- Ability to influence and communicate (verbal and written) effectively with site personnel at all levels
- Ability to cope with pressurised situations and adhering to deadlines
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, negotiation and problem solving skills
- High motivation and self-direction
- Effective time management, planning and strong
- Organisation skills
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline – essential
- Member of a relevant professional institution – desirable