On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Piping Designer to work for one of our major clients based in Hull. Contract position, full time hours.
The project is modelled in Autocad Plant 3D.
The role is for an experienced Autocad Plant 3D piping designer, not an Autocad draftsman.
More specifically the role would consist of;
1) Reviewing existing piping models ,
2) Report Issues to be addressed,
a) Materials out of spec,
b) In line equipment out of spec,
c) Vents / drains missing,
d) Standard details incorrect,
e) Model / EFD discrepancies,
3) Supports incorrect, not connected to steel etc.
4) Prepare rough estimate of time to correct above noted points,
5) Progress model updates to allow auto generation of Iso’s,
6) Liaise with both model lead and drafting section lead of the project advising,
a) Projected delivery of Iso’s for Backdrafting,
b) Number of Iso’s to be delivered for backdrafting,
c) Area’s requiring TQ’s preparing,
Our project scope has now increased to include secondary steelwork and associated pipe supports. As such there is likely to be a significant amount of rerouting of pipework already modelled.