Piping Field Supervisor
On Line People Limited are currently looking for Piping Field Supervisor to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is a contract position for initially 12 months working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Accountable, for the sourcing and execution off all piping fabrication and site installation and commissioning of relevant piping and equipment for Capital Projects.
- Tender and award all piping works for capital projects in line with agreed contract strategies to maintain capital programs (Typical Tender Contract values range from £1,000 up to £3,000,000)
- Management of all Piping contractors
- Maintain the ATC process
- Responsible for assigned agency personnel
- Manage agency Piping Field Supervision team in the Supervision of field work to ensure correct installation and commissioning
- Ensure high levels of safety compliance & Quality in line with the company Policies
- Ensure Required work productivity is maintained in line with required programs
- Prioritise field activities to ensure effective use of contractors
- Resolve field conflicts in timely manner
- Maintain construction manpower reports and monitor all disciplines resources for 8 weeks look ahead.
- Liaise with planning teams on effectiveness of plans and their execution
- Detailed Commercial review of all Scopes and tenders and awards
- Approval of all applications for payment from piping contractors. Approval of Site Instructions (SI’s) raised by field supervisors.
- Reporting back up to management any refinery issues.
- Ensure ATC’s are signed up on agreed dates and all reservations are completed in 90-day window
- Act company Contractor Sponsor to all Piping Contractors, Responsible for the implementation of contractor safety initiatives, Monitor and control Safety KPIs and achieve targets, review scorecards, safety and vehicle approvals
- Continued improvement of all discipline scopes
- Understand the scopes and ensure full close-out of all discipline activities
- Manage supervision resources and work allocation
- Manage sponsored contractor’s safety actions
- Review plans weekly and daily and respond to current refinery / project needs
- Work with the Const. Coordinator to ensure timely resources to HOR priorities.
- Review regularly to ensure all activities are captured and progress in correct areas are made.
- Ensure contract control is adhered to within the group, Tender return clarity, SI & DW early resolution and final close-out
- Ensure all applications are signed off in a timely manner and check suitability of all SI’s raised and challenge where necessary as to validity.