On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Piping Supervisor to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is initially a contract position, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Approximate duration is 12 months and may be extended further.
- Maintain the ATC process
- Management of discipline contractors
- Assist in production of specifications
- Supervise field work to ensure correct installation and commissioning
- Responsible for contractor safety out on site
- Prioritise field activities to ensure effective use of contractors
- Resolve field conflicts in timely manner
- Track progress of works against weekly plan
- Fulfil the “Appointed Person” role with respect to lifting, where trained.
- Financial awareness of all scopes and tender awards
- Timely sign-off of presented day work sheets and raising of SI’s.
- Review & Approve Permit Documentation.
- Reporting back up to management any refinery issues.
- Ensure signatures for ATC2 & 3 are signed off as soon as work is complete and ensure reservations are closed out in the 90 day window and signed off.
- Understand the scopes and ensure full close-out of all discipline activities, know your project inside out.
- Manage contractors safety out in the field
- Review plans weekly and daily and respond to current refinery / project needs
- Get to the root cause and make decision but communicate why.
- Communicate back updates and raise early warnings immediately where planned works are
- at risk.
- Oversee compliance with section 33 within the group and support supervision with study sign-off and site control
- Ensure contract control is adhered to within the group, Tender return clarity, SI & DW early resolution and final close-out.
- Make sure contractor supplies day work sheets by end of working week. Review and challenge where necessary before sign-off.
- Ensure copies are sent over to Newton. Raising of SI’s as soon as they are required and provide suitable wording for auditing capabilities.
- Ensure a robust review is held over all paperwork to be submitted for a permit. Ensure it is easily understood and be confident in your sign-off.