On Line People Limited are currently looking for a 2D and 3D Designer to work for one of our major clients based in Hessle. There is a contract and permanent position available, working full time hours.
This role is for a Project Draftsman who can amass equipment and process knowledge and create layouts and associated details for major world-wide installations
Relevant experience in the process industry:
- Piping/layouts/P&ID's/Mech handling.
- Motivated and organised in their work.
- Exposure to 3D design software – confidence in working in 3D AutoCAD environment and possibly Inventor.
- Autocad 2D natural – structured, clean, accurate drawings following layering conventions
- Layout, P& I D's, Piping, conveying systems, chutes, ducting
- Vessel assembly and detail draughting.
- High degree of computer literacy and involvement – spreadsheets/word processing
- Able to follow and contribute to DO admin procedures
- Communication with subcontractors, suppliers and design facilities
- Rare possibility of travel for site visits etc.
- Become familiar with AutoCAD Plant 3D modules – piping, equipment and steel
- Level of commitment not negotiable
- Pro-active attitude required
Around £25ph Ltd for Contract
Up to £35,000 pa for Permanent