On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Project Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is initially a contract position, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Approximate duration is 12 months, however upon finish this will be reviewed & perhaps extended further.
• Leader of multi discipline project teams on a variety of capital projects.
• Accountable for full life cycle management of the projects in accordance with both refinery and corporate project management processes.
• Provide expertise and resources to support, develop and implement assigned projects.
• Ensure that all projects are managed and executed in accordance with corporate and legislative health, safety & environmental requirements.
• Ensure that aggressive, yet realistic, project execution strategies and schedules are developed and maintained.
• Manage project scope, costs, schedules, personnel, resources and technical competency.
• Provide the interface between Humber Refinery and engineering contractors and other outside bodies/authorities
• Develop and implement ‘best practices
• Project Management expertise preferably in petro-chemical, pharmaceutical or heavy engineering,
• Co-ordination skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to interact with engineering and construction contractors
• Organisational and planning skills
• Degree or HNC engineering qualification or equivalent preferred