On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Project Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is initially a contract position, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Approximate duration is 12 months, however upon finish this will be reviewed & perhaps extended further.
Support Project Leaders in delivery of capital projects.
- Provide expertise and resources to support, develop and implement assigned projects.
- Ensure that aggressive, yet realistic, project execution strategies and schedules are developed and maintained.
- Manage project scope, costs, schedules, personnel, resources, technical competency, environmental requirements and safety.
- Ensure that all projects are engineered in accordance with environmental and legislative requirements.
- Provide the interface between Refinery and engineering contractors and other outside bodies/authorities. Travel to external design contractors will be required
- Accountable for use of the refinery’s Design and Construction process
- Develop and implement ‘best practices’.
- Ability to interact with external contractors
- Organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work multi-disciplinary items
- Previous project engineering experience
- Ability to rationalise options
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- High ethical standards
- Degree or HNC engineering qualification or equivalent preferred