On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Project Manager to work for a client based in Immingham. This is a permanent position with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Lead the development and implementation of the multi million pound IBT Ltd capital works refurbishment plan
- Working directly for the IBT Ltd shareholders and accountable to the Director, Asset Management and the IBT Steerco.
- Manage a Portfolio of Projects that make up the £65m investment plan.
- Director Asset Management
- IBT Ltd share holders
- Head of IBT Ltd
- Regional Head of Engineering
- Group Procurement
- Regional Directors and Regional Leadership Teams.
- Customers, consultants and partner organisations involved in Project Management across the Group.
- Association of Project Management and other industry PM Professionals.
- Provide input and leadership on project management for the IBT project
- Ownership of IBT project management requirements; resourcing, cost and project governance
- Identifying opportunities for cost reduction solutions and best value for the programme.
- Ensure the IBT capital project deploys best-in-class engineering and delivery, working closely with contractors to drive performance in all phases of project delivery;
- provides interface to the project delivery and PMO teams;
- Provide input and robust reporting to the Director Asset Management, IBT shareholders and on the status of IBT assets both in pipeline and development;
- Lead a small team of project engineers, including; recruiting and developing a high performing, engaged and motivated project team.
- Ensuring that health & safety is the main priority in Project deliver and acting as a champion for Beyond Zero across the business.
Essential skills, experience, qualifications and competencies:
- An accomplished and qualified Programme Manager with a wealth of experience, c. 15 years, in the management of complex projects;
- A Health & Safety Leader;
- Demonstrate visible leadership to all staff, conveying the direction the business is taking, maximising motivation and performance, whilst maintaining exemplary standards of integrity, behaviour and safety. Mature interpersonal skills and professional credibility, including the ability to listen, influence, inspire and gain respect from subordinates, peers and stakeholders;
- Possess a track record of delivering change in complex and demanding environments.
- To drive efficiency in the development and delivery of the IBT project delivery
- Excellent stakeholder manager and team player with the personality and professional credibility to represent the function at the highest level with clients, suppliers, broader industry groups,
- Able to work closely with other group functions and operations teams to implement best practice in project management;
- Understand regulated environments and managing relationships with a complex array of external stakeholders and regulators;
- Understanding the project supply chain vulnerabilities including contract management, procurement and supplier relationship management.