Rotating Equipment Engineer
On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Rotating Equipment Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is contract position for an initial 12 months, after which time will be re-assessed.
Basic Purpose:The individual we are searching for will be a degree qualified Rotating Equipment Engineer who has developed experience from working on a similar site with all types of pumps, steam driven turbines, centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, single stage pumps, multiple stage pumps, vertical can pumps, expanders and Gas Turbo Alternators
Primary functions/responsibilities:The Rotating Equipment Engineer will work within an engineering group in support of the maintenance execution craftsmen and will primarily support the Capital Project Group with machinery selection, reliability improvement programs and mechanical seal upgrades on our pump population to meet challenging project deadlines
- Plant reliability, engineering and maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and objectives.
- Balances short-term and long-term tasks with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Good knowledge of reliability principles and processes
- Wide industry knowledge and contacts
- Ability to influence operations and maintenance personnel.
- Multiple-project planning and execution experience.
- Understands degradation mechanisms of key rotating equipment on refinery.
- Knowledgeable in reliability tools and the use of.
- Degree qualified, Chartered Mechanical Engineer (preferred) or working towards chartered status with minimum of 5 years’ experience in refining or a similar process industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees and contractors.