On Line People Limited are currently looking for a SHEQ Manager to work for a major client based in Southampton. This is a permanent vacancy working 37.5 hours per week. The right candidate must have COMAH experience.
Job Description Summary:
- Implement and maintain elements of the Fawley Management System, including those systems necessary for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18801, the site MAPP and other site and corporate policies
- Emergency Duty Manager for the Management of Major Accident Hazards
- Health & Safety support for the Fawley site
- Prime interface for HSE/EA and other Regulatory Authorities
- Compliance with COMAH and ensuring site standards laid out in the COMAH safety report are maintained and updated when required
- Compliance with Environmental operating permit granted by the Environment Agency and other site permits. permitting authorities
- Lead in Process Safety assessment and analysis
- Overseeing annual Occupational Health monitoring programme
- Development and maintenance of the Occupational Health /SHE Policies relating to use and prescription of safety equipment.
- Waste management oversight
- Incident management system stewardship /root cause analysis
- Leadership of Behavioural Based Safety processes and other schemes and audits
- COSHH administrator for Fawley site
- Preparation and/or editing of monthly and annual internal and external SHEQ reports
- SH&E representative for Fawley at internal and external forums
- Integrated QHSE Management System ownership and maintenance, ensuring procedural compliance to ISO systems
- Identification of new or revised applicable SHE legislation and ensuring compliance against existing legislation.
- Oversight of haulier compliance with ADR regulations.
- Training management including auditing against competency
- Ownership of safety elements of product introduction processes
- Facilitation of Employee Health /Safety/ Environmental Committee