Shift Maintenance Engineer
On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Market Rasen. This is a permanent position, working a rolling 3 shift pattern consisting of 40 hours per week. Mornings 6am – 2:30pm, Afternoons 1:30pm – 10pm, Nights 9:30pm – 6am (after agreed familiarisation period).
To maintain and repair company plant and services.
This is a multi-skilled role with both electrical & mechanical emphasis.
- Attend and repair plant equipment breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Maintain & service plant & equipment as directed by the Engineering Manager or Engineering Supervisor.
- Assist with the installation and development of new projects where requested by the engineer manager or supervisor.
- Complete the log for the record system
- Complete a shift handover by recording tasks completed or uncompleted in the shift log.
- Carry out a weekly fire alarm check.
- Support the Automation or PPM engineer when required
- Keep the engineering workshop in a clean and tidy state.
- Fire Marshall duties
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Engineering manager or Engineering Supervisor.