On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Insulation Co-ordinator to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is initially a contract position for approximately twelve (12) months. The basic working hours will be 08:00am – 16:30pm Mondays and Tuesday-Friday 08:00am – 16:0pm
- All work (Routine, Inspection, Tanks, Projects, Fabric, Turnaround) shall be validated for labour, plant and materials and agreed with Brand by means of site visit(s).
- All hours and costs supplied to the company’s Planner along with appropriate job steps for input into the Fabric Maintenance primavera schedule.
- All measure sheets shall be agreed
- All Day Work sheets shall be agreed with Brand and passed on for approval by a member of staff’s signature.
- Carry out ad hoc inspections on conventional and system scaffolds.
- Check scaffolds fall within a seven-day criteria ensuring no over dues.
- Carry our QA checks for all IPFA disciplines.
- Off hire, transfer and decommission scaffolds within the Safertak system to ensure accuracy on a daily basis
- Manage scaffolds as to ensure minimum numbers are standing at all times.
- Execution progress shall be monitored daily, ensuring any problems, hold ups etc. are identified to the Supervisors and Planner in a timely manner.
- Reactive, additional and emergent work hours will be captured and passed to the Planner on a daily basis.
- All works shall be checked for quality whether it is against the HRSM, REP's or appropriate discipline standard and rejected if not of the necessary standard.
- A non-conformance form will also be submitted if the nature is something not considered a genuine mistake.
- Day to day execution problems shall be resolved to enable maximum use of labour.
Assistance shall be given to reduce, remove any such namely but not limited to:
- Risk assessments
- Priority decisions
- Operational problems
- Interface issues with other work groups
- TG20:15/NASC SG4
- ICORR Painting-insulation-fireproofing
- RA RATA
- NVQ 3
- Advanced inspection for conventional and system
- Microsoft Excel/Word
- PTW/Hazard Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- HRSM Awareness