Lead Process Engineer
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Process Engineer to join a chemicals processing site in Hull, East Yorkshire. You will be actively involved in a range of projects that will deliver improvements in the efficiency of existing manufacturing operations and drive improvements in process safety. You will provide engineering expertise to deliver projects and provide production support to ensure the safe and efficient operation of plant and processes.
- Peer checking of calculations, Equipment Datasheets, PFDs and P&IDs.
- Evidenced experience of commissioning, process plant troubleshooting, sustainability, process improvement, or cost efficiency projects.
- Analysing and interpreting data from process plants.
- Experience of using PEL, Aspen Plus or Hysys software.
- You will be an effective communicator, capable of building effective working relationships and working well as part of a team
- Able to use your engineering expertise creatively to generate commercially viable solutions to complex problems