Piping Field Supervisor
On Line People Limited are currently looking for Piping Field Supervisor to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is a contract position for initially 12 months working full time hours Monday to Friday.
• Resource for support to the Refinery
• Maintain the ATC process
• Management of discipline contractors
• Assist in production of specifications
• Supervise field work to ensure correct installation and commissioning
• Responsible for contractor safety out on site
• Prioritise field activities to ensure effective use of contractors
• Resolve field conflicts in timely manner
• Track progress of works against weekly plan
• Fulfil the “Appointed Person” role with respect to lifting, where trained.
• Financial awareness of all scopes and tender awards
• Timely sign-off of presented day work sheets and raising of SI’s.
• Review & Approve Permit Documentation.
• Reporting back up to management any refinery issues.
• Ensure signatures for ATC2 & 3 are signed off as soon as work is complete and ensure reservations are closed out in the 90 day window and signed off.
• Understand the scopes and ensure full close-out of all discipline activities, know your project inside-out.
• Manage contractors safety out in the field
• Review plans weekly and daily and respond to current refinery / project needs
• Get to the root cause and make decision but communicate why.
• Communicate back updates and raise early warnings immediately where planned works are at risk.
• Oversee compliance with section 33 within the group and support supervision with study sign-offs and site control
• Ensure contract control is adhered to within the group, Tender return clarity, SI & DW early resolution and final close-out.
•Make sure contractor supplies day work sheets by end of working week. Review andchallenge where necessary before sign-off. Ensure copies are sent over to Newton. Raisingof SI’s as soon as they are required and provide suitable wording for auditing capabilities.
•Ensure a robust review is held over all paperwork to be submitted for a permit. Ensure it iseasily understood and be confident in your sign-off.
•Computer literate.•Working knowledge of health & safety legislation.•General administration skills.•Good construction knowledge.•Good communication skills, written & verbal.•Experienced Supervisor /Supervision of Contractor work force/ContractorsEssential Qualifications:•Qualified trade back ground, •CCNSG Safety Passport / IOSH Managing Safely Training