Our client is looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join their growing team. Providing technology for the first production plant in Hull and is producing design packages for future projects worldwide. A representative for Front End Engineering Design and Detailed Engineering and provide technology input during construction and commissioning of core technology.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Production of Process Design Package for world-wide projects
• Process design and optimisation; software simulation of process
• Core Technology representative in project design office
• Technology training for plant personnel
• Assistance in plant commissioning
Qualification /Experience Requirements:
• Degree in Chemical/Process Engineering.
• Process design experience in chemicals processes
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Proficiency with process simulation tools; e.g. Aspen+, Hysys
• Familiarity with AutoCad
• Experience working with contractors in a project environment
• Proven experience in plant commissioning
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Good presentation in front of customer/end users.
• Excellent process design skills.
• Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
• Ability to maintain focus whilst managing numerous work related deadlines.
Ability to Multi-task
• The wide range of duties requires the ability to focus on more than one task at a time and complete a wide range of maintenance tasks.
• Able to manage changing priorities and multiple work streams
• The role will require significant travel, potentially worldwide. About 50% time spent at other locations.
• Resilient, optimistic and open to change
• A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
• Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude