Process Engineering Manager
On Line People are currently looking for a Process Engineering manager to work for a major client of ours based in Rawcliffe Bridge. This is a full time permanent role.
- Proven leadership skills and a demonstrable track record of leading change.
- Proven line management responsibility
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Good communication skills, capable of building effective working relationships
- Proven Process Safety Management leadership.
- Knowledge of site unit operations and a working knowledge of scientific and engineering principles.
- Educated to degree level in Chemical/Process Engineering
- Experience of using SAP
The successful candidate will receive a competitive benefits package including: defined benefit pension scheme with death in service benefit, 25 days paid holiday allowance (plus bank holidays), access to share plans and free lunch in the onsite restaurant.