Project Administrator required to work in Grimsby - Immediate start – cover maternity
To support the creation, updating and communication of all project related data from initial data entry through to final invoice processing. Preparing all documents in the relevant format, according to current procedures and communicating effectively to all stakeholders.
The key duties of the post are as follows:-
- Co-ordinate the OLSF306 Procedure ensuring all required data is managed appropriately including the collation of all documents including; OLSF306, Client P.O’s, Job Cards, Delivery Notes etc
- Support the project financial processes including drafting of milestone and final invoices.
- Process all documents both internally and externally according to company procedure.
- Log incoming documentation & apportion to stakeholders.
- Where required, liaise with clients re additional requests for further documents.
- Assisting all members of the team for documentation & project data issues
- Support the administration function to ensure all project costings are accurate and timely
- Creation of bespoke reports for the team
- Supporting the Operations manager with administrative duties
Hours - 8-4.30 Monday to Friday – 30 mins for lunch
Report to Operations Manager
Salary is above minimum wage