On Line People Limited are currently looking for a SAP FI Analyst to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is a full time contract position with an initial duration of 12 months, this will then be reviewed and perhaps extended further.
Reporting to the IT Lead this position will be accountable for the support and development of SAP Finance designs for Refining, Marketing & Commercial BU’s in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Day-to-day support of SAP FI, COPA, Travel & Expense, FX & its interfaces for non US locations.
- Anticipate and pro-actively resolve issues (communicate with other SAP Service functional teams, Technical team and Supervisor)
- Work as SAP FI functional analyst on projects/changes to design and build (configure) SAP solutions to meet Business requirements.
- Perform Solution Integrator role to coordinate internal and 3rd party IT work on solution delivery and support.
- Create and maintain documentation, including specifications, for full life cycle: design, development, testing, cutover & support.
- Build an effective, collaborative working relationship with Finance and its representatives on projects, other SAP teams, Business Analysts, the Key User network and Functional Integration Testing (FIT) testers.
- Broad Finance experience and demonstrate a good understanding of key financial business processes.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Business focussed and able to communicate effectively & collaborate with all organisation levels.
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and take the lead when required.
- Effective time management, work prioritisation and escalation skills.
- Strong analytical and logical skills, eg. ability to: analyse requirements/issues; propose & analyse options; analyse & improve processes.
- Focus on commitments and delivering results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or other IT/IS related subject
- Ability to work effectively across time zones and geography
- SAP projects and enhancements
- Key User network
- Other business areas, eg. Finance, Sales, Supply, Transportation
- Applications support experience
- Infrastructure support