Service Maintenance Engineer
On Line People Limited are currently looking for a Service & Maintenance Engineer to work for one of our clients based in Hull. This is a full-time permanent position for the right candidate, with an attractive salary on offer, company van, and paid annual leave.
The role entails:
Working alongside the team in assisting with the replacement of central heating distribution systems, including (but not limited to):
- Installation of central heating system pipework
- Installation of radiators
- General labour
- Central Heating Installation
- Heating Distribution Installation (Radiators)
- Must be confident in handling Copper / Plastic (Hep20) / End Feed pipe and fittings
As the client are considered premium systems, we expect that all workmanship is carried out to a high standard. Successful candidates will be those that can demonstrate that they have the necessary skills and experience required, as well as a professional manner. They must also able to work efficiently, whether alone or as part of a team.
Ideally, we are looking for an engineer with the following qualifications:
- NVQ lvl 2 in Plumbing – essential
- Unvented Ticket (G3) – desirable
- CSCS card – desirable
- A Full UK driving licence – essential