We are looking for someone to head up an Engineering office within a growing Architectural Design company in Hull.
You will be suitably qualified to undertake structural engineering without supervision. Complete knowledge of all residential structural engineering requirements and other applicable sectors. To provide design solutions, calculations and constructions details for such works.
Most of our projects are residential, but we are growing in the commercial and retail sectors.
You will join the Structural division, which provides concept and detailed design services for residential, retail and commercial to provide an inherently safe, economical and sustainable solution that meets client demands.
- Prepare professional documentation suitable for submission for Building Consent. The documents will reference engineering calculations and include sketches that support the engineering design work
- Maintain good communication with the client
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures
- Ensure that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
To be considered for this role, you will have;
- Proven experience within building/engineering sector in a similar role
- Autocad 2D drawing experience